CFP for Infiltrate 2019: Now Open!
INFILTRATE 2019 Call for Papers is now open and will close at 5pm Eastern Time on January 3rd, 2019.
If you are interested in presenting a fresh, offense-focused talk at INFILTRATE 2019, please send an email to email@example.com that includes the following:
- Full names of all speakers
- Email addresses for all speakers
- Title of talk
- Abstract of talk
- Has this talk been presented in the past? If so, at which conference(s)? If the talk will be presented at a future conference, please provide the date and conference name.
This is a closed CFP process. After January 3rd, the internal selection process will take place. You will be notified of the outcome once the selection process has concluded.
If selected to be a presenter at INFILTRATE 2019:
- You will be required to be in Miami, FL starting Wednesday May 1st through Friday, May 3rd, 2019. May 1st is the Welcome Reception. The actual conference will take place on Thursday, May 2nd and Friday, May 3rd. The conference organizers will create the speaking schedule. You will be informed of your speaking slot day (either Thursday or Friday) and time (anytime between 9am and 5pm) once the schedule is finalized.
- Your hotel accommodations and airfare will be paid for and booked by the conference organizers.
- You will be given a 45 minute presentation slot, followed by a 15 minute Q&A session.
- You will be scheduled to perform a dry run of your talk via WebEx (or similar) a few weeks prior to the conference start date (invitation to be provided later).