CFP for INFILTRATE 2020
INFILTRATE 2020’s Call for Papers is officially closed.
The internal selection process for INFILTRATE 2020’s speaker lineup is currently underway. Those that have been selected for this year’s conference will be notified once the selection process has concluded.
If selected to be a presenter at INFILTRATE 2020:
- You will be required to be in Miami, FL starting Wednesday, October 14th through Friday, October 16th. Our Welcome Reception is on October 14th. The actual conference will take place on Thursday, October 15th and Friday, October 16th. You will be informed of your speaking slot day (either Thursday or Friday) and time (anytime between 9am and 5pm) once the schedule is finalized.
- Your hotel accommodations and airfare will be paid for and booked by the conference organizers.
- You will be given a 45 minute presentation slot, followed by a 15 minute Q&A session.
- You will be scheduled to perform a dry run of your talk via WebEx (or similar) a few weeks prior to the conference start date (invitation to be provided later).
- You do have to sign a document allowing us to publish your talk on video at some point after our AV team works their magic.
Some of the benefits of speaking at INFILTRATE are:
- A trip to Miami Beach during the non-gates-of-hell-hot season.
- A stay at one of the premier luxury resorts in the area.
- A no-bullshit environment where you don’t have to be apologetic about breaking stuff without fixing it.
- Ability to participate in the 1st ever profit sharing conference.