By registering for the Conference Briefings and/or Training Sessions, you agree to all of the registration terms and conditions stated herein. We strongly advise that you print this page and keep a copy for your records.
- If you are paying by EFT/ACH Transfer, please note that payment
in full needs to reach Immunity Services LLC no later than April
10, 2016. Please send confirmation of the SWIFT receipt or the
Wire Transfer form once the funds have been sent.
- Corporate (no personal) checks are accepted. Checks should be
endorsed to: Immunity Services LLC and mailed to: 1130
Washington Ave. 8th Floor Miami Beach, FL 33139. Funds needs to
clear by April 10, 2016 to have the registration as classified
as being paid. If the check is not processable, a $25 check
handling fee will be incurred. Payment must then be provided in
the form of a Certified Check or US Money Order.
- We accept MasterCard, American Express, Visa and Discover credit
cards. All credit cards are processed at the time of
registration. If the credit card you provided has been
successfully charged and you request that a different card be
charged, you will be charged a $50 administration fee for the
change of payment.
CANCELLATION / SUBSTITUTION POLICY:
- Conference Briefings and Training Session fees are
non-refundable after March 1, 2016.
- Registrants who must cancel may substitute another person.
Substitutions are allowed with the written permission of the
- All cancellation and substitution requests shall be made in
writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
from original registrant.
- Paid registrants who do not cancel by March 1, 2016, fail to
send a substitute or do not attend the conference and/or
training forfeit their entire registration fee.
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and
travel reservations. Immunity Services LLC is not liable for
any hotel or travel costs.
- Registrants who have paid and wish to cancel will receive a
refund less a $100 administrative fee if notification is
submitted in writing to email@example.com
on or before March 1, 2016.
- If you cancel an earlier registration and then re-register at a
later date, your new registration will be based on the current
pricing as of the date as your final registration. Earlier
registration pricing will be invalid.
- Immunity Services LLC has the right to cancel any unpaid
registrations without notice.
Refunds will only be given if a cancellation request is made in
writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before March 1, 2016. All refund requests must be accompanied by a completed
international payments or a
W9 for US payments.
- Credit Cards: Refunds for credit card payments will only be to
the original card charged.
- Checks: Payments made via check will be refunded with a check.
Check refunds will be issued NET 45 from the date of receipt of
- Electronic Bank Transfers: Payments made by ACH or Wire
Transfer will be refunded via electronic bank transfer to the
original account payment was made from. Refunds will be issued
NET 45 from the date of receipt of cancellation notification.
All persons on the conference floor must have a badge visible on them
at all times. Family members, spouses, friends, peers, etc. are
strictly prohibited access to the conference briefings without a
- All fully paid training and briefing delegates will receive breakfast and lunch buffets per day of paid attendance.
- Fees are non-refundable for any of the meal functions, regardless if you participate or not.
- If you have special meal needs please email
email@example.com. We will do our best to fulfill
special meal needs and requests however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet them.
- Full paid Briefing delegates will receive admission to the Early Registration Opening Reception on Wednesday, April 10 and the Dinner Reception on Thursday, April 11.
- If you would like a Non-Briefings registered person to attend the Opening and/or Dinner Receptions on April 10 and 11, you may purchase additional Reception Only tickets. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and information. The Reception Only tickets will not allow the person to attend any other conference event or meal. If you wish for them to attend a session, partake in the breaks or be on the conference floor at any other time, you must purchase a full Briefings registration.
Group discounts are available for groups of 6 or more attendees
registered and paid at the same time. Please email
for more information. We cannot retroactively apply a discount to a group if they have already
registered as individuals.
LETTERS OF INVITATION:
If you require a Letter of Invitation to attend INFILTRATE, you must
submit a request to email@example.com.
Letters of Invitation are usually only required by foreigners who must obtain a VISA to
enter the country in order to attend the event.
- Letter of Invitation will only be issued to the
registrant and only after the registration fee is paid in full.
- The registrant will be responsible for any costs associated with
mailing the Letter of Invitation.
- All requests for a Letter of Invitation must be received no
later than March 15, 2016.
- Immunity Services LLC does not guarantee that the Letter of Invitation
will grant the registrant a VISA.
Receipts are sent upon request. Please email your request to:
to receive your paid receipt.
TRAINING CLASS RESERVATIONS:
All training course seats are first come, first serve. The only way
to hold a seat in a training course is to be paid in full at the time
of your registration. Immunity Services LLC reserves the right to
cancel your unpaid registration without notification in order to
guarantee the seat to another delegate.
TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATIONS BY IMMUNITY SERVICES LLC:
If Immunity is forced to close a training class, you have the following options:
- Receive a refund of your payment in full should you choose to
cancel your training - you will not be assessed an administrative fee.
- Move to another class if there is space in that class.
- Please note that if the newly selected course is more expensive
then you must pay the difference. If the newly selected course
is less expensive, you will be given a refund for the difference
in the original payment instrument.
- You will not receive a refund for the entire conference should
you choose to cancel your entire registration. You will only
receive a refund for the canceled class. If you wish to cancel
your entire registration please see the Cancellation Policy above.
- The laptops provided for use during the training sessions are the
property of Immunity Services LLC. The laptops are for educational use
only. The use of the laptops for personal business is strictly
prohibited. Any damage to the laptop hardware will result
recovery/replacement charges billable to the paid registrant.
- The Single User CANVAS Student License does not include a subscription
- In order to register for a training course you must provide your
corporate email address. Anonymous email addresses such as gmail,
yahoo, etc. will not be accepted.
- The posted class syllabus is subject to change.
- Immunity Services LLC reserves the right to refuse entry or
remove personnel (both registered and non-registered) from the
event for vandalism, stealing, offensive and unruly behavior, or
for any other reasons deemed appropriate, at their discretion.
- Immunity Services LLC will not be liable in respect of any loss
of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or
personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or
personal injury is caused by negligence (including the
negligence of Immunity Services LLC) or otherwise. This exclusion of
liability does not apply to any liability which cannot be
excluded under applicable law.