Conference Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Conference Briefings or Immunity Training Session, you agree to all of the conference terms and condition stated herein. We strongly advise that you print this page and keep a copy for your records.
- If you are paying by EFT/ACH Transfer, please note that payment in full needs to reach Immunity Services LLC no later than April 19th, 2019. Please send confirmation of the SWIFT receipt or the Wire Transfer form to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com once the funds have been sent.
- Corporate (no personal) checks are accepted. Checks should be endorsed to: Immunity Services LLC and mailed to: 2751 N. Miami Avenue Suite #7 Miami, FL 33127. Funds needs to clear by April 19th, 2019 to have the registration as classified as being paid. If the check is not processable, a $25 check handling fee will be incurred. Payment must then be provided in the form of a Certified Check or US Money Order.
- We accept MasterCard, American Express and Visa credit cards. All credit cards are processed at the time of registration. If the credit card you provided has been successfully charged and you request that a different card be charged, you will be charged a $25 processing fee for the change of payment.
CANCELLATION / SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- Conference Briefings and Immunity Training Sessions fees are non-refundable after April 5th, 2019.
- Registrants who must cancel may substitute another person. Substitutions are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant.
- All cancellation and substitution requests shall be made in writing and sent to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com from the original registrant.
- Paid registrants who do not cancel by April 5th, 2019, fail to send a substitute or do not attend the conference and/or training forfeit their entire registration fee.
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations. Immunity Services LLC is not liable for any hotel or travel costs.
- Registrants who have paid and wish to cancel will receive a refund less a $25 processing fee if notification is submitted in writing to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com on or before April 5th, 2019.
- If you cancel an earlier registration and then re-register at a later date, your new registration will be based on the current pricing as of the date of your final registration. Earlier registration pricing will be invalid.
- Immunity Services LLC has the right to cancel any unpaid registrations without notice.
Refunds will only be given if a cancellation request is made in writing to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com on or before April 5th, 2019. Any Check or EFT refund will need to be accompanied by a completed W8 for international refunds or a W9 for US refunds. All refunds will be subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Credit Cards: Refunds for credit card payments will only be to the original card charged.
- Checks: Payments made via check will be refunded with a check to the original payer. Check refunds will be issued NET 45 from the date of receipt of cancellation notification.
- Electronic Bank Transfers: Payments made by ACH or Wire Transfer will be refunded via electronic bank transfer to the original account payment was made from. Refunds will be issued NET 45 from the date of receipt of cancellation notification.
- Should the original credit card or ACH/Wire transfer account number no longer be available at the time of the refund request, a credit will be made available for the attendee to use for a future INFILTRATE Conference or Training Class. A refund cannot be processed to a different account/payment method.
All persons on the conference floor must have a badge visible on them at all times. Anyone not displaying a badge will not be permitted to attend the conference briefings and/or events.
MEALS / NO OPEN BAR / GUEST MEAL TICKETS
- Delegates that purchase the discounted “No Open Bar” conference briefings pass will be given a special badge/wrist band that will prohibit their consumption of alcohol during the open bar events. Delegates that buy the full price conference briefings pass will have access to the open bars during the Wednesday night Welcome Reception, Thursday night Reception dinner and Friday post-conference open bar.
- Fees are non-refundable for any of the meal functions, regardless if you participate or not.
- If you have special meal needs please email infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com. We will do our best to fulfill special meal needs and requests, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet them.
- With the purchase of a CONFERENCE GUEST MEAL TICKET, guests of paid conference briefings attendees are welcome to join you at the conference briefing breakfasts and lunches, as well as at the Wednesday night and Thursday night conference events. Guests will need to display a special badge to obtain access to the meals and events. Conference Guest Meal Tickets do not permit the guest to access the conference briefings and/or coffee breaks during the conference. A separate guest meal ticket is required for your guest to enjoy the meals served during our training sessions.
- With the purchase of a TRAINING GUEST MEAL TICKET, guests of paid training attendees are welcome to join you at the training breakfasts and lunches. Training Guest Meal tickets DO NOT permit the guest to access the training class and/or coffee breaks during the training classes. A separate guest meal ticket is required for your guest to continue enjoying access to meals and events during the conference.
Group discounts for the conference briefings passes and training sessions are available when registrations are made and paid at the same time. Please email infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com for more information. We cannot retroactively apply a discount to a group if they have already registered as individuals.
LETTERS OF INVITATION
If you require a Letter of Invitation to attend INFILTRATE, you must submit a request to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com. Letters of Invitation are usually only required by foreigners who must obtain a VISA to enter the country in order to attend the event.
- Letter of Invitation will only be issued to the registrant and only after the registration fee is paid in full.
- The registrant will be responsible for any costs associated with mailing the Letter of Invitation.
- All requests for a Letter of Invitation must be received no later than April 19th, 2019.
- Immunity Services LLC does not guarantee that the Letter of Invitation will grant the registrant a VISA.
Receipts are sent upon request. Please email your request to: infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com to receive
your paid receipt.
TRAINING CLASS AND WORKSHOP RESERVATIONS
- All training and workshop seats are first come first serve. The only way to hold a seat is to have your registration paid in full.
- Immunity Services LLC reserves the right to cancel your unpaid registration without notification.
- The laptops provided for use during the training sessions are the property of Immunity Services LLC. The laptops are for educational use only. The use of the laptops for personal business is strictly prohibited. Any damage to the laptop hardware will result in recovery/replacement charges billable to the paid registrant.
- The posted class syllabus is subject to change.
- Immunity Services LLC reserves the right to refuse entry or remove personnel (both registered and non-registered) from the event for vandalism, stealing, offensive and unruly behavior, or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, at their discretion.
- Immunity Services LLC will not be liable in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by negligence (including the negligence of Immunity Services LLC) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
CODE OF CONDUCT
To ensure that everyone feels safe while attending INFILTRATE 2019, we have established a code of conduct for attendees to adhere by. Immunity is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference for everyone. We value the participation of each member in the INFILTRATE community. Accordingly, all attendees are expected to show respect and courtesy to other attendees throughout the conference and at all conference events.
Harassment includes offensive and/or intimidating communication related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
We will not tolerate harassment in any form. Conference participants violating these rules may be asked to leave the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
If you or someone you know is being harassed while attending INFILTRATE, please report the issues to the conference organizers:
Conference Staff: Lea Lewandowski or Marcela Nestler
Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.